Wednesday, November 11, 2009

a riddle

Q: What has two thumbs, an obnoxious affinity for sparkle text, and is in the process of acquiring a one-way ticket to Thailand?

A:
THIS
BITCH

In case that was too subtle for you: I've accepted a position as volunteer coordinator at a women's shelter in northern Thailand. I leave the second week of December, which means I have about four weeks to wrap things up at my current job, get my visa, buy appropriate attire and supplies, pack, cuddle my kitten until he screams for mercy, get a sassy haircut, and of course panic. Oh, and learn Thai. It's bad form to move someplace without speaking the language, right? And to wander around going, "PANCAAAAKES," in an increasingly more demanding tone of voice?

You guys! I'm moving to Thailand!

HOLY SHIT I'M MOVING TO THAILAND.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH YOUR PLAN IS TOO SUBTLE BUT THIS MORE THAN MAKES UP FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD I AM COMING TO VISIT YOU SO HARD PLEASE GIVE ME MORE DETAILS WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR CHRISTMAS THIS IS THRILLING CAPS LOCK IS NOT SUFFICIENT.

    ReplyDelete